SHOCKING: Man Dies After Trying To Cure Coronavirus By Doing This, NOT What Media Is Claiming
A man in Arizona has died after taking a chemical compound that is used to clean fish tanks believing that it was the same thing that has been talked about on the news.
The man’s wife also took the chemical chloroquine phosphate, but survived the incident.
According to The Daily Wire,
According to Banner Health, the man has now died and the woman is in critical care. The hospital has since urged people to avoid self-medicating, which can have adverse health effects and strain the medical system at a time when keeping resources available is crucial.
“Given the uncertainty around COVID-19, we understand that people are trying to find new ways to prevent or treat this virus, but self-medicating is not the way to do so,” said Dr. Daniel Brooks, medical director of the hospital’s Poison and Drug Information Center.
“The last thing that we want right now is to inundate our emergency departments with patients who believe they found a vague and risky solution that could potentially jeopardize their health,” said Brooks.
The wife is, of course, trying to blame President Trump for leading her to believe that it was safe to take.
In an interview on the day of her husband’s death, the woman told NBC that they each took 1 teaspoon of the chemical, mixed with soda. They found it in their cabinet and assumed that this was the same stuff that the President was talking about during the press conferences.
The woman said, “It feels like, like my heart is broken and it’ll never mend. Don’t take anything — be so careful and call your doctor. This is a heartache I’ll never get over.”
This was a very very dumb move. You do not take a chemical that is actually different than what they have been talking about during the press conferences.
Even if it were the same thing – which it’s not, chloroquine phosphate is not the same thing as hydroxychloroquine – they have no idea what the dosage would be.