Pennsylvania Pervert Issues Guidance for Orgies During COVID, You’ll Want To See This
The Secretary of Health for Pennsylvania is Dr. Rachel Levine (formerly Richard). If you’re not familiar with Dr. Levine, this is a guy who pretends to be a woman.
This pervert has recently issued some guidance on how to go about having sex with multiple partners or in orgies.
Large gatherings are not safe during COVID19, but if you attend a large gathering where you might end up having sex, below are tips to reduce your risk of spreading or getting COVID-19 through sex:
- Limit the number of partners.
- Try to identify a consistent sex partner.
- Wear a face covering, avoid kissing, and do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, and especially before and after sex. If soap and water are not available use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If you usually meet your sex partners online, consider taking a break from in-person dates. Video dates, sexting, subscription-based fan platforms, or chat rooms may be options for you.
3. Protect yourself and your partners from COVID-19 during sex.
- Avoid kissing. Kissing can easily pass the virus.
- Wear a face covering or mask.
During COVID-19, wearing a face covering that covers your nose and mouth is a good way to add a layer of protection during sex with those outside your household.
So what they’re saying is, “Hey, don’t go to church. It’s way too dangerous to go to church because of the virus. At the same time, if you decide to go to an orgy, which is perfectly okay, just make sure that you wash your hands and wear a mask.”
This is the double standard that has caused us Americans to become so fed up with the government and why so many people are fighting back against their tyranny.
The rules and regulations that they are continually putting into place are not based on science, they are based on bias. Couple that in with the fact that the people who are issuing many of these orders are not following their own rules as though they are exempt for some reason. This is something that we’ve seen the entire time that we’ve had the coronavirus in our country.
Also, notice that they’re also advocating for porn instead, “If you usually meet your sex partners online, consider taking a break from in-person dates. Video dates, sexting, subscription-based fan platforms, or chat rooms may be options for you.”
Morality is gone in Pennsylvania, and honestly, with the rest of the nation as well.