Man Reportedly Found Dead Inside Home Surrounded by a Terrifying Sight
There used to be a TV show on cable called 1001 ways to die. The show just basically went through several different ways that someone could die or is rumored to have died.
I think some of them were just so extreme that I don’t even believe that they really could or did happen, I think it was just for entertainment purposes that they even talked about it.
What I’m about to tell you sounds like something very similar to what you would find on the show as a man in Maryland was found dead in his home.
While it is not been determined exactly how the man died, when I tell you what they found in his house I think it would probably be pretty safe to assume what the cause of death was.
When police, EMS, and fire officials arrived at the man’s house to investigate the matter after a neighbor had said that he saw him lying on the floor unconscious and had not seen him for a day or two what they found was not any sort of foul play but instead more than 100 snakes of several different varieties inside the house.
Charles County says it found 125+ snakes in a Pomfret, MD man's home. The man was found dead yesterday. No cause of death given yet. County says neighbors had no idea the snakes were even there. Some were venemous, some weren't. (@wusa9 link: https://t.co/tGfps4cJaj) pic.twitter.com/VWkpgOdn9u
— John Henry (@JohnHenryWUSA) January 20, 2022
Police discovered over 100 snakes of several varieties inside the home, which the man’s neighbors were unaware of. Charles County Animal Control was working to rescue the reptiles with experts from North Carolina and Virginia, police said.
Jennifer Harris, a spokesperson for Charles County Animal Control, told WUSA9 that the department had “tagged and bagged” over 125 snakes. Harris told the outlet that neighbors should not be concerned.
“I do want to assure the community, [and] anybody living in this neighborhood, we have not seen that any of the snakes were not properly secured or could have escaped,” she told the outlet. “I know people were worried that there could be some danger to people living nearby, but at this point, we have not uncovered or determined that any of the snakes actually were not secured after this gentleman’s death.”
I wouldn’t be surprised if he was accidentally bitten by one of the venomous snakes, but I suppose the autopsy will reveal this.