Jen Psaki Gets Slammed for Insane Tweet About Republicans and Inflation
Of all of the idiotic things that White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has said during her time on the Biden regime’s staff, what she said earlier this week about Republicans is just beyond understanding. It really does just show you that she’s a hateful liar.
In a tweet, Psaki claimed: “Q: Why, when Americans are seeing higher prices, are Republicans united against a bill to lower core costs on prescription drugs, health care, child care, and elder care? A: They’re rooting for inflation.”
Q: Why, when Americans are seeing higher prices, are Republicans united against a bill to lower core costs on prescription drugs, health care, child care, and elder care?
A: They’re rooting for inflation. https://t.co/Dl0JRB5WXv
— Jen Psaki (@PressSec) November 16, 2021
Nobody is rooting for inflation. Nobody. We don’t like paying more money for basic goods and services. Republicans in Congress have to pay more for things, too. I’m not sure if she knows that or not.
Republicans are not against lowering costs for the things that Psaki mentioned in the tweet. In fact, if you remember, if was President Trump who lowered the cost of several drugs, including lowering insulin costs to make it more affordable since it is something that is required for them to remain alive. But what did Joe Biden do? He did nothing about it and let that expire. Why? Well, to quote the great Dave Chappelle, “Because f*** them. That’s why.”
Joe Biden does not care about the everyday American. He cares about making sure the Democrat agenda is moved forward and that’s all.
Anyway, back to Psaki.
She got quite a bit of backlash following that tweet.
- Richard Grenell, former Acting Director of National Intelligence: “Your people worked to shut down the entire U.S. economy to win an election and scared people into ignoring science. A double standard is the only standard you have.”
- Arthur Schwartz, political strategist: “You people want to spend another $3+ trillion. Who’s rooting for inflation?”
- Ryan Bourne, economist: “The ‘zero cost’ thing was bad enough economics, but this….”
- Jake Schneider, GOP: “What a crock from a White House in freefall. Biden & Co can’t run from their economic crisis, which meets every American in everything they buy, so they throw lies at the wall and hope one sticks. Meanwhile, Americans pay the price.”
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR): “The White House said inflation is a ‘high-class problem,’ and high gas prices ‘make a stronger case for doubling down our investment.’ This crushing inflation is by design.”
We all know the reason that we have inflation and who caused it. We know who is rooting for inflation and why they’re rooting for it. We’re not stupid.