Hunter Biden’s Laptop from Hell Problem Just Got Worse!
Last year, we as Americans were denied the right to investigate into Joe Biden’s possible crimes while he was a candidate for the president of the United States because doing so would have just been “political games”.
It’s as though if you’re a Democrat running for office, you can’t be investigated even though the corruption smacks you right in the face.
Jim Crow Joe was implicated in many crimes and that the proof of those crimes are all over his son Hunter’s laptop, which law enforcement and media had in their hands.
Well, this whole scandal is still alive and kicking, even though the media and the Democrats like to ignore it. We’ve now learned that Joe and Hunter even shared a bank account and paid one another’s bills. GOP Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel tweeted,
“So when Joe Biden said he never talked with Hunter about business dealings, I guess he didn’t count their shared bank account?”
So when Joe Biden said he never talked with Hunter about business dealings, I guess he didn’t count their shared bank account?
— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) October 14, 2021
The Daily Mail reported,
Joe Biden could become embroiled in the FBI’s probe into Hunter’s finances, experts say: Emails reveal they SHARED bank accounts, paid each other’s bills, and the president may have even have funded his son’s 2018 drug and prostitution binge
- Emails from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, obtained by DailyMail.com, reveal Joe and Hunter shared bank accounts and paid each other’s bills
- The president have may have inadvertently funded his son’s 2018 drug and prostitution binge
- Emails between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe’s taxes
- The claim raises serious questions about whether funds from the joint accounts were used for Hunter’s May 2018 week-long bender with a prostitute
- Last December, Hunter admitted in a public statement that he was under federal investigation over his tax affairs
- A former federal prosecutor tells DailyMail.com that if money was flowing between Hunter and his father, that could make Joe a target of the probe
- The FBI and IRS probe is reportedly also looking into Hunter’s foreign business relationships and the potential for money laundering charges