Gruesome Newsom Reopens Churches But Prohibits Christians from Worshiping God Biblically
California Governor Gavin Newsom has stooped to an all-time low.
It really seems like California – as well as some other states – have turned into Communist China. They are literally trying to prevent Christians from worshiping God in the way that he has mandated it be done.
The things that we’re starting to see in some states really does look like the Christian Church is being persecuted right now. No, not to the same degree as it is in places like the Middle East. But we’re being prevented from singing praises corporately to our God.
On top of that he’s still restricting the amount of people who can go to church by only allowing the churches to accommodate a maximum off 100 attendees.
The decision from Newsom to reopen churches comes just a few days after President Trump threatened to override the Governors.
The guidelines that Newsom put in place are:
- Places of worship must limit attendance to 25% of building capacity or a maximum of 100 attendees, whichever is lower.
- Establish and implement a COVID-19 prevention plan for every location, train staff on the plan and regularly evaluate workplaces for compliance.
- Train employees and volunteers on COVID-19, including how to prevent it from spreading and which underlying health conditions may make individuals more susceptible to contracting the virus.
- Implement cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Set physical distancing guidelines.
- Recommend that staff and guests wear cloth face coverings, and screen staff for temperature and symptoms at the beginning of their shifts.
- Set parameters around or consider eliminating singing and group recitations. These activities dramatically increase the risk of COVID-19 transmission. For this reason, congregants engaging in singing, particularly in the choir, and group recitation should wear face coverings at all times and when possible, these activities should be conducted outside with greater than 6-foot distancing.