BREAKING! Undeniable Proof Democrats Had Access to Absentee Ballots to “Correct” Them
Numerous states have been riddled with election problems. I don’t mean that they had any trouble holding elections, I mean that they have had a lot of problems with fraud in the November election.
One of the states with some scandal has been Wisconsin, though they haven’t been at the forefront of the discussion on election fraud. Mostly, we’ve heard about Arizona, Michigan, and Georgia, but Wisconsin is involved as well.
Last week, it was reported that a top Democrat operative, Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein was given keys to the KI Center ballroom in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Why is this such a problem? Because that’s where the absentee ballots were stored and counted prior to the election.
There are a number of emails that 100% confirm that he had access to the ballots before the election.
In the emails, we learn that:
- A former Democratic operative, Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, served as a de facto elections administrator and had access to Green Bay’s absentee ballots days before the election
- Spitzer-Rubenstein asked Green Bay’s clerk if he and his team members could help correct or “cure” absentee ballots like they did in Milwaukee.
- Green Bay’s clerk grew increasingly frustrated with the takeover of her department by the Democrat Mayor’s staff and outside groups.
- Brown County Clerk Sandy Juno said the contract stipulated that Spitzer-Rubenstein would have four of the five keys to the KI Center ballroom where ballots were stored and counted.
- Brown County’s clerk said the city of Green Bay “went rogue.”
- Election law experts said the city illegally gave left-leaning groups authority over the election.
Our current voting system and security measures are deeply, deeply flawed and we have got to remedy this or I promise you that we will never have a non-Democrat president ever again. They’re going to cheat every time and in every way that they can.