BOOM! Multiple Investigations Expected into Biden Regime
2022 is just around the corner. In less than 2 weeks, it will be the new year once again.
This is going to be a year of political hatred once again as we typically see during the election cycles, though it won’t be as bad as if it were a presidential election year.
As of right now, the Republicans are expected to win back the House of Representatives as well as the Senate. That, of course, is all contingent on whether or not we actually have fair elections. If we start seeing the same garbage that we saw in 2020 then the Democrats will once again hold on to the majority of both houses.
In fact, even the New York Times is already predicting that at least 5 of the seats in the House are expected to go to the Republicans next year.
However, if the Republicans do succeed in taking back the House, Kevin McCarthy already has plans for decimating the Biden regime. He is planning on issuing several investigations into Biden’s regime that will focus on several points.
- IRS: Leak of a “vast cache of IRS information” about billionaires to ProPublica.
- National Security Agency: Tucker Carlson last summer accused the spy agency of targeting his show’s communications. The NSA said he was never an “intelligence target.”
- Parents: Attorney General Merrick Garland’s vow to mobilize the FBI against “threats of violence against school board members,” after the National School Boards Association used the phrase “domestic terrorism.” The association apologized for its letter.
- Border: Record levels of illegal immigration.
- COVID: Origins of the virus, and CDC communications about school closures and mask mandates.
- Afghanistan: Decisions behind the withdrawal, and an accounting of Americans who remain stranded.
- JEDI: A disputed cloud-computing contract.
So what do we think? Will the Republicans actually succeed this go around? If it’s all fair, then yes, if not, then no. We saw what happened in Georgia as well. There was no reason why both of those seats should have been lost to the Democrats.