Biden Facing MASSIVE Backlash After Calling Reporter “Stupid S-O-B” (VIDEO)
It blows my mind how liberals thought that President Trump was the meanest man ever, yet they just make excuses or even defend Joe Biden when he does something of equal caliber or honestly, quite worse.
Biden made the profane remark at the end of an event as Doocy tried to get him to respond to a question about how inflation could impact the Democratic Party during the upcoming midterms.
“Do you think inflation is a political liability for midterms?” Doocy asked.
“It’s a great asset, more inflation,” Biden responded. “What a stupid son of a b****.”
WATCH: Joe Biden calls a reporter asking about inflation a “stupid son of a bitch.” pic.twitter.com/1QiJzZs6HY
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) January 24, 2022
Many people pointed out what Biden told his staffers on his first day in office when he said, “I am not joking when I say this, if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect… talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot.”
Remember when he said that? I guess he really only meant that about other people and it doesn’t apply to himself.
Seriously though, if he’s going to claim a standard like that, then he needs to abide by the same standard and resign from the presidency. I think everyone would appreciate that anyway.
However, his replacement would be an imbecile who is completely unfit for the job.
But Biden is getting some massive backlash for his remarks to Doocy. I’ve underlined some of my favorites.
- John Cardillo, political commentator: “Anger and lashing out are tell tale signs of dementia.”
- Kelley Paul, wife of Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY): “Inflation is affecting every single American and the President curses and personally insults a reporter for daring to ask about it.”
- Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX): “If inflation is hurting you or your family, Joe Biden thinks you’re ‘a stupid SOB,’ and he won’t hesitate to call you that to your face. Working families are being CRUSHED by this White House, and their ‘solution’ is to curse out ANYONE who questions them. Totally out of control!”
- Erick Erickson, radio host: “The reporter is laughing about Biden calling him a son of a b***. Reporters at other networks, if it happened to them, would be screaming about threats to democracy and how by God he’s a reporter and the First Amendment is under attack. Be like Peter Doocy, not Jim Acosta.”
- Rep. Carlos A. Gimenez (R-FL): “And supposedly the adults are back in the room. Give me a break.”
- Lisa Boothe, Fox News: “Joe Biden calling anyone stupid is rich. Biden’s an idiot, a terrible person, and the worst president we have ever had.”
- Rita Panahi, political commentator: “Loving the return to civility…”
- Matthew Kolken, attorney: “Remember when this was considered an attack on democracy?”
- House Judiciary GOP: “Strange how most D.C. journalists are silent about this, but would have lost their minds had President Trump done the same. Wonder why?”
- Jesse Lee Peterson, political commentator: “Biden is NOT mentally or morally FIT to be president.”
- Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the RNC: “We just had the worst December at the border in DHS history. Inflation is at 7%. The U.S. embassy in Ukraine has begun evacuating. But Heaven forbid you ask Joe Biden a question.”
- Bryan Dean Wright, political commentator: “Biden isn’t a nice old grandpa, folks. Never has been.”
- Jake Schneider, GOP Rapid Response: “If you are an American and you are concerned with the historic inflation crisis, Biden thinks you are a ‘stupid son of a b***.’”
Photo Credit: YouTube/Newsweek