Arizona Investigation Uncovers Verifiable Evidence of Fraud Revealing THOUSANDS of Fake Voters
The two states right now that have the most going on and seem to have some of the strongest evidence of fraud are coming from Georgia and Arizona.
What a group that has been investigating the election has found is shocking and nothing short of verifiable fraud.
During the investigation, here is a taste of what was found:
- Voters that are dead, verified no longer at that address
- Several with the actual name “Unknown Voter”
- Registered at commercial addresses, especially Church’s Chicken
- Non-U.S. Citizens who denied voting
- Felons who stated they can’t vote, others in jail for years
- Out of State residents who just don’t live in Arizona
- Registered using Schools, car lots, and sports arena’s addresses
- 65 using the AZ Tabulation Center & Recorders Office as their address
- Vacant lots at elderly villages (55 & over) and undeveloped properties
- Wilderness addresses on Bureau of Land Management & State Trust land
- Abandoned homes completely unlivable or boarded up
- Street names that just do not exist in any Arizona records
This is absolutely ridiculous! And it’s not even all of the problems that they found.
Yet, Arizona voted to certify the votes? This is not just insane, but it is unlawful and seditious.
A press conference was even held to go over the findings which you can watch below.
The AZ voter address verification project presented their findings last night. They worked in groups of two. Each pair that presented last night checked a list of between 100 and 200 names/addresses. Many addresses didn’t exist, were businesses, schools, or churches. Five college campuses were checked, 60% or more did not even attend the college listed as the address. Many voters that could not be verified were listed at the same address. This means the 30% is not even accurate. More than 30% of addresses that were boots-on-the-ground verified by sworn affidavit were fraudulent! This is one project in one state. All swing states need to be verified!